While I'm usually pretty up-beat as I write my weekly message, news earlier this week brings me to a more sobering and reflective mood. The crash that closed down Hwy 41 in Appleton this week involved a dear friend and mentor, when a semi failed to slow with backed-up...
Just ending a busy week with our pro bono educational presentations in libraries throughout Northeastern Wisconsin - we visited Antigo, Chilton, Shawano, and Kaukauna. One of the things that giving so many presentations in such a short timeframe provided was a little...
People will do just about anything to try to get out of a bad situation. Mainly, finding themselves in desperate straights because they either did not heed the advance warnings, or they just refused to spend the time or money up front to take care of business. So...
So, I thought I was going to Arizona for 10 days of sunshine, shorts and sandals. Arizona had a slightly different idea of how to play host for my visit. For any of you who read our last newsletter and thought I may have been gloating, I can assure you there is...
Contact Us To Schedule Your Life & Legacy Planning Session Today!
What are people saying about The Estate Planning Group?
Mr. Davidson handled several cases for me, including estate planning and corporate formation. He is supremely competent and very conscientious. He is very thorough in researching the specifics of each case and does a superb job of explaining options in layman's terms. I have worked with many attorneys in the past and he is, by any measure, one of the very best. I highly recommend him.
Kevin is always friendly and easy to talk to. He helps us with any questions or problems we may have and sets up any appointment we need in a very timely manner. Recently we had many questions of admitting an elderly parent to a private assisted living facility and he was also willing to do a conference call to the facility so the information the facility was giving us could be understood by us and arrangements were made to work to our best interest. This gave us a peace of mind that transactions were being done correctly.
We were impressed that Kevin took as much time as needed to explain and go over details even though he had other commitments.
Bill & Laura S.
Thank You for Completing Our Estate Plan!
Thank you for all your help in this endeavor. Your office is very thorough and easy to work with. We appreciate that and I am sure our son, the trustee, will also appreciate that when the time comes.
Review from Financial Advisor
Kevin has been very good with my clients, helping them get honest and easy to understand estate planning techniques implemented for themselves and families. Very reasonably priced and very quick at getting planning documents established. I would recommend him to anyone!
The Estate Planning Group is a Wisconsin law firm based in the Heart of the Fox Valley, Kaukauna, WI. The attorneys at The Estate Planning Group are focused on protecting and assisting individuals and business owners with all of their estate planning, probate, business succession planning, and Medicaid needs.
A Very Different Kind of Law Practice:
- Our Life & Legacy Planning approach emphasizes planning for life and positive outcomes - not a morbid "estate plan that really only focuses on death and negative consequences.
- We provide unique and comprehensive critical planning options for parents with minor children - true protection for your Kids is a lot more than just guardianship in a Will.
- Our "No Surprises" Flat-fee Billing policy means our expert Life & Legacy Planning attorneys charge flat-fees for our legal planning services so you never have to worry about a surprise bill.
- Our "every question is an important one" policy encourages Communication from our clients. It is important to us to know that you know what your estate plan does!
- Complimentary plan reviews ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan.
- We Protect Your Family and Your Legacy - your estate plan will protect what's really important, it's more than just money!
- When you work with us, you become part of our Client Family - and we are here to support you and your loved ones through whatever happens.