What We DoWho We Serve
Our Clients Are Families and Business Owners Just Like You
We provide comprehensive estate planning to protect your family, your wealth and your legacy. At the Estate Planning Group, our clients become part of our family, with personalized service and planning that fits your unique circumstances. Our approach is educational and comprehensive – we help to identify each client’s individual needs, desires and values, and then we partner with our clients to help design the plan to best ensure their family, their legacy and their wealth will be protected and supported just as they wish.
We Help Families
We Help Businesses – business owners, professionals, succession planning
We Help Administrators – Trustees & Personal Representatives, Power of Attorney Agents
Business owners and the attorneys who counsel them on business matters often overlook the critical planning to protect their family and their business in the event of a tragedy, or even orderly succession for retirement or an owner exit. From minimizing tax exposure to liability protection and protecting against infighting or unqualified individuals gaining control of the helm – proper planning is critical to your business and your life. You and your family, as well as your business need an “estate plan” that covers all of the bases.
Doctors, accountants, attorneys – professionals that are at risk of malpractice liabilities should consider advanced asset protection tools that we can help you implement right away. The right strategy, properly executed, can be the difference between weathering an adverse claim or losing all you’ve worked for.
Take the Next Step:
Trustees & Personal Representatives
Have you been named as a trustee or a personal representative (executor) for someone else? Acting as a trustee is a big responsibility. Take it seriously and get the support you need to do the job right. We can help you get and stay organized, understand your responsibilities and fulfill your fiduciary duties.
Agent Under a Power of Attorney
Has your loved one named you as their agent under a Power of Attorney? Do you know what you need to know to wield that power with care and diligence? Your best bet is to get counsel on what that power means, what it can and cannot do, and how to use it wisely.
Take the Next Step:
The Estate Planning Group is a Wisconsin law firm based in the Heart of the Fox Valley, Kaukauna, WI. The attorneys at The Estate Planning Group are focused on protecting and assisting individuals and business owners with all of their estate planning, probate, business succession planning, and Medicaid needs.
A Very Different Kind of Law Practice:
- Our Life & Legacy Planning approach emphasizes planning for life and positive outcomes - not a morbid "estate plan that really only focuses on death and negative consequences.
- We provide unique and comprehensive critical planning options for parents with minor children - true protection for your Kids is a lot more than just guardianship in a Will.
- Our "No Surprises" Flat-fee Billing policy means our expert Life & Legacy Planning attorneys charge flat-fees for our legal planning services so you never have to worry about a surprise bill.
- Our "every question is an important one" policy encourages Communication from our clients. It is important to us to know that you know what your estate plan does!
- Complimentary plan reviews ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan.
- We Protect Your Family and Your Legacy - your estate plan will protect what's really important, it's more than just money!
- When you work with us, you become part of our Client Family - and we are here to support you and your loved ones through whatever happens.