*If your organization, club, school, church, charity, or association is interested in having our attorneys host a free educational presentation for your members related to estate planning, probate, trusts, nursing home care costs and asset protection, or other related topics, please contact our Client Services Director at (920) 558-9300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Davidson Law Office and The Estate Planning Group is a law firm based in the Heart of the Fox Valley, with offices in Kaukauna, Appleton, and office space in Green Bay. The attorneys at Davidson Law Office and The Estate Planning Group are focused on protecting and assisting individuals and business owners with all of their estate planning, probate, business succession planning, and Medicaid needs.
Davidson Law Office and The Estate Planning Group have clients in Outagamie County, Calumet County, Brown County, Waupaca County, Winnebago County, Fond du Lac County, Manitowoc County, Kewaunee County, and Oconto County; and serves the following municipalities: Kaukauna, Kimberly, Little Chute, Darboy, Combined Locks, Appleton, Green Bay, De Pere, Ashwaubenon, Wrightstown, Greenleaf, Fond du Lac, Oshkosh, Neenah, Menasha, Greenville, Harrison, Shawano, Black Creek, Forest Junction, Brillion, Hilbert, Chilton, Sherwood, Shiocton, Hortonvillle, New London, Winneconne, Maribel, Howard, Pulaski, Bellevue, Algoma, Kewaunee, Two Rivers, Seymour, Fremont, Omro, Berlin, Clintonville, West Bend, Manitowoc, and Sturgeon Bay.
A Very Different Kind of Law Practice:
- Our "No Surprises" Flat-fee Billing policy means our expert Life & Legacy Planning attorneys charge flat-fees for our legal planning services so you never have to worry about a surprise bill.
- Our "every question is an important one" policy encourages Communication from our clients. It is important to us to know that you know what your estate plan does!
- Complimentary plan reviews ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan.
- We Protect Your Family and Your Legacy - your estate plan will protect what's really important, it's more than just money!
- When you work with us, you become part of our Client Family - and we are here to support you and your loved ones through whatever happens.
Learn More About UsLearn About What We Do