Join Appleton and Kaukauna estate planning attorneys Greg Vanevenhoven and Kevin Davidson of The Estate Planning Group for this free educational and empowering session – A discussion of Life & Legacy Planning – Estate Planning 101 at the Black Creek Village Library. In a “plain English” common sense conversation, we’ll explore and explain the issues and questions surrounding estate planning.
Join us to discovery how you can protect yourself, your family and your wealth and leave a positive legacy no matter what happens.
We will explore:
– The 3 biggest risks to your wealth now and later, and to your family’s harmony when you have passed.
– What a Will will do, and more importantly, what a Will won’t do.
– What isprobate, and what it means to your estate and family.
– Why and how to keep your family out of Court.
– How to avoid a legal nightmare in the event of a debilitating illness or incapacity.
– How to ensure end-of-life health care wishes are carried out – as you would want.
– Why you need to know todays estate tax implications, and how your old trust could destroy a surviving spouse.
We’ll expose common myths and simplify the complexities to provide you with an understanding of how to move forward toward ensuring the level of protection you want for your family or heirs.
To reserve your spot today, call (920) 558-9300 or sign up here!