Protecting Family Assets from Medicaid Eligibility Calculations with a Wisconsin LLC: An Expert Guide.
Using a Limited Liability Company (LLC) can help protect family assets from Medicaid eligibility calculations. To qualify for Medicaid in Wisconsin, an individual must meet certain income and asset requirements, which can be a devastating and challenging reality for...
How to Use an Irrevocable Vault Trust for Medicaid Planning in Wisconsin: Understanding its Value
As we age, the need for long-term care services may arise, and the cost of such care can be overwhelming. In Wisconsin, Medicaid is a program that can help cover these expenses, but it has strict eligibility requirements. An important tool for Medicaid planning in...
I asked ChatGPT to write about The Estate Planning Group in the style of Christopher Walken – pretty impressive results!
"7 Reasons Why The Estate Planning Group, LLC is the Best Choice for Your Family's Estate Planning Needs." Protect your family's future with The Estate Planning Group, LLC. Their customized estate plans, experienced attorneys, and personalized service make them the...
Protect Your Family and Legacy: Understanding the Psychological and Relational Consequences of Probate and How to Minimize Them.
Probate is the legal process of validating a deceased person's will and distributing their assets. While probate is a necessary process for those who not completed probate avoidance planning, it can also have a significant negative impact on the health and...
Contact Us To Schedule Your Life & Legacy Planning Session Today!
What are people saying about The Estate Planning Group?
Mr. Davidson handled several cases for me, including estate planning and corporate formation. He is supremely competent and very conscientious. He is very thorough in researching the specifics of each case and does a superb job of explaining options in layman's terms. I have worked with many attorneys in the past and he is, by any measure, one of the very best. I highly recommend him.
Kevin is always friendly and easy to talk to. He helps us with any questions or problems we may have and sets up any appointment we need in a very timely manner. Recently we had many questions of admitting an elderly parent to a private assisted living facility and he was also willing to do a conference call to the facility so the information the facility was giving us could be understood by us and arrangements were made to work to our best interest. This gave us a peace of mind that transactions were being done correctly.
We were impressed that Kevin took as much time as needed to explain and go over details even though he had other commitments.
Bill & Laura S.
Thank You for Completing Our Estate Plan!
Thank you for all your help in this endeavor. Your office is very thorough and easy to work with. We appreciate that and I am sure our son, the trustee, will also appreciate that when the time comes.
Review from Financial Advisor
Kevin has been very good with my clients, helping them get honest and easy to understand estate planning techniques implemented for themselves and families. Very reasonably priced and very quick at getting planning documents established. I would recommend him to anyone!
The Estate Planning Group is a Wisconsin law firm based in the Heart of the Fox Valley, Kaukauna, WI. The attorneys at The Estate Planning Group are focused on protecting and assisting individuals and business owners with all of their estate planning, probate, business succession planning, and Medicaid needs.
A Very Different Kind of Law Practice:
- Our Life & Legacy Planning approach emphasizes planning for life and positive outcomes - not a morbid "estate plan that really only focuses on death and negative consequences.
- We provide unique and comprehensive critical planning options for parents with minor children - true protection for your Kids is a lot more than just guardianship in a Will.
- Our "No Surprises" Flat-fee Billing policy means our expert Life & Legacy Planning attorneys charge flat-fees for our legal planning services so you never have to worry about a surprise bill.
- Our "every question is an important one" policy encourages Communication from our clients. It is important to us to know that you know what your estate plan does!
- Complimentary plan reviews ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan.
- We Protect Your Family and Your Legacy - your estate plan will protect what's really important, it's more than just money!
- When you work with us, you become part of our Client Family - and we are here to support you and your loved ones through whatever happens.